The new presentation of the series ended a few minutes ago Indie World in which Nintendo shows several indie games coming soon to Nintendo Switch.
Today’s stream featured more than 20 titles, including Aka, Rogue Legacy 2, A Little to the Left, Have a Nice Death, Inscryption, Sports Story, ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni and A Space for the Unbound.
Here is the complete list of games present at the new Indie World complete with release dates or launch windows where included:
- Venba by Visai Games: Enjoy this delicious narrative cooking game in which you’ll help an Indian mother who recently emigrated to Canada rediscover her roots by cooking a variety of delicious South Indian dishes. Immerse yourself in a story of love and mourning through branching conversations, recover lost family recipes and enjoy a soundtrack inspired by Indian musicals. Venba will be served on Nintendo Switch in Spring 2023.
- Goodbye World by Isolation Studio and PM Studios: Goodbye World follows the story of Kanii and Kumade, two friends and indie developers in search of the perfect idea for their next game. Discover the evolution of the story as you tackle the levels of a retro-inspired platformer and follow the adventures of the two protagonists. Will their friendship be able to survive the stress of these challenges? Goodbye World is coming to Nintendo Switch this month.
- Have a Nice Death by Magic Design Studios and Gearbox Publishing: Play as the President of Death Incorporated, Death himself, in this hand-drawn 2D roguelite action game. Explore the dark and glamorous procedurally generated departments of Death Inc. and wield a vast arsenal of special weapons, spells and curses to straighten out your underlings who have been harvesting more souls than necessary. Have a Nice Death will make its way to the Nintendo Switch on March 22, 2023. Pre-orders open today in the Nintendo eShop.
- aka by Cosmo Cat & Neowiz: Play as ex-warrior Aka in this small open-world top-down game and search for your inner peace in a remote island paradise. In an archipelago of hand-crafted islands dotted with majestic mountains, dense tropical forests and inviting hot springs, Aka will be able to look after the fauna and flora, build a shelter, craft objects and even feed dragons. Various missions also await him in which he will face the ghosts of his past. Aka is coming to Nintendo Switch on December 15th.
- Pepper Grinder by Ahr Ech and Devolver Digital: Robbed after a shipwreck, treasure hunter Pepper must rely on her trusty drill Grinder to recover what belongs to her in this challenging action-adventure game. Drill and jump your way through a colorful animated world and unlock new parts for the Grinder to wreak even more havoc and overcome challenging puzzles. Collect treasures and other valuable items, then use them to upgrade Pepper, unlock new paths on the world map and collect stickers for your scrapbook. Pepper Grinder is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2023.
- Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly by Toge Productions and Chorus Worldwide Games: the visual novel that revolves entirely around coffee is back with a second chapter! In the role of manager of a bar open until late at night, you will listen to the moving stories of many eccentric customers, not always human, getting to know them cup after cup. You will have to find the right blend for each customer, decorate the drinks with foam and discover secret recipes capable of warming the heart. Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly will debut on Nintendo Switch next spring.
- ONI: Road to be the Mightiest Oni by Kenei Design and Clouded Leopard Entertainment: Play as a demon warrior with a thirst for vengeance in this 3D action-adventure game. After being defeated by a Japanese folk hero, Kuuta travels to a small island where he joins forces with the spirit Kazemaru. The vast grasslands and lush forests of this place are inhabited by ancient demons. To defeat them, you will simultaneously control both characters using a single Joy-Con. He attacks the demons with Kuuta’s club, then summons Kazemaru to drain their souls. Oni: Road to be the Mightiest Oni is coming to Nintendo Switch on March 9, 2023.
- Desta: The Memories Between by ustwo games: the creators of Monument Valley present a roguelike title with memorable characters, a captivating story, strategic turn-based combat and a ball game similar to dodgeball. Each night, when she falls asleep, Desta enters a mysterious world full of memories, long-forgotten places and old acquaintances. In her sleep, Desta uses powerful orbs to play a surreal turn-based game that can change the course of conversations. Desta: The Memories Between is coming to Nintendo Switch early next year.
- A Space for the Unbound by Mojiken, Toge Productions and Chorus Worldwide Games: Set in 1990s rural Indonesia, A Space for the Unbound chronicles the relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural powers. When a mysterious force suddenly puts their lives at risk, the two lovers will have to scour their city from top to bottom to discover hidden secrets, face the end of the world and, perhaps, learn more about each other. A Space for the Unbound is coming to Nintendo Switch on January 19, 2023.
- Dordogne by Un Je Ne Sais Quoi, Umanimation and Focus Entertainment: in this captivating narrative experience you will play Mimi, a girl who spent all her childhood summers in the Dordogne, France. Now, Mimi has returned to her now deceased grandmother’s house, finding a series of letters and family secrets to decipher. She plays in both the present and the past and discover the close bond between grandmother and granddaughter as she collects photos, objects and words to fill Mimi’s binder and keep her precious memories of her alive. Dordogne is coming to Nintendo Switch in Spring 2023.
- Botany Manor of Balloon Studios and Whitethorn Games: take on the role of Arabella Green, a retired botanist who lives alone in a palatial 19th-century English mansion. Arabella tends to her beautiful gardens by solving plant-inspired puzzles and preserving a collection of forgotten flora. As you search the mansion, you’ll find clues, newspaper clippings, letters and more, all of which will help you make Arabella a better gardener and learn more about her. Botany Manor will blossom on Nintendo Switch next year.
- Once Upon a Jester by Bonte Avond and Crunching Koalas: Sok and Jester, two best friends, have devised a plan to steal a Royal Diamond. Trouble is, this plan involves them being invited to join the famed Royal Theater Show. To succeed, they will have to rely on improvisation and outdo all the other theater companies they meet along the way. Their eventful journey will take them through a fantasy realm full of quirky characters and hilarious performances. Once Upon a Jester is coming to Nintendo Switch today.
- Rogue Legacy 2 by Cellar Door Games: Anyone can be a hero in this sequel to the classic rogue-lite where the adventure changes with each new playthrough. Whether you’re a lute-playing bard suffering from vertigo or a vegan cook tackling meat, your goals will be the same: amass loot, expand your castle, and ensure you have an heir! All of your upgrades will be passed down to your heirs, and each of them will have unique traits and abilities. The Nintendo Switch version includes the Legendary Heroes update, featuring tons of new content, including dozens of secondary classes and items. Rogue Legacy 2 is coming to Nintendo Switch today.
- Blanc by Casus Ludi and Gearbox Publishing: In the spectacular, monochromatic world of Blanc, a wolf cub and a deer must learn to help each other to find their way home. Throughout this cooperative adventure, the two unlikely friends will have to coordinate with each other and use their respective strengths to overcome the obstacles that stand in their way. Blanc, a completely textless story with local and online cooperative play, will arrive on Nintendo Switch on February 14, 2023. Pre-orders will open today in the Nintendo eShop.
- A Little to the Left by Max Inferno and Secret Mode: A Little to the Left is a relaxing puzzle game where you sort, stack and organize objects by arranging them in a pleasant way. From time to time, a mischievous cat who likes to mix things up will make an appearance. You’ll find more than 75 puzzles, many of which can be solved in multiple ways. A Little to the Left is coming to Nintendo Switch today.
- Sports Story by Sidebar Games: in this varied sports RPG you will climb the rankings of the sports world by proving your worth on the golf, tennis and soccer fields. As your rank increases you will be able to try your hand at even more disciplines, such as BMX, mini golf, volleyball, cricket and more. But this game isn’t just about sports: take a train or helicopter to explore dungeons, abandoned ruins and mysterious Wildlands, or relax at the Mall with its daily attractions, sporting goods shops and minigames. Sports Story is coming to Nintendo Switch in December.
During the Indie World, which you can catch up on live below, they were also shown Wrestle Questa unique adventure that combines wrestling and fantasy RPG elements, arriving in May 2023; Wobbledogs Console Editiona 3D puppy simulation in which players take care of a mutant dog farm, coming November 17; Storytellera puzzle game where players can build stories, coming March 23, 2023; World of horrorsa roguelite horror RPG in which players will have to face arcane mysteries and evil legends of Japanese folklore, arriving in summer 2023; Curse of the sea rats, a hand-animated epic action-adventure featuring swashbuckling pirate rats, arriving early 2023; And Encryptionwhich blends a roguelike deckbuilder, escape room-style puzzles and psychological horror in a dark odyssey, arriving on December 1st.