From November 22 to 29, Steam offers you its fall sales. On the program, lots of more or less good games that may already be gathering dust in your library since the latest promotions offered by the platform. We offer here a small non-exhaustive list of different titles in reduction, just to cheer you up after spending so much time picking up dead leaves in your garden. And if nothing interests you, you can always name your favorite games in the different categories of Steam Awards.
- Scorn is €31.99 instead of €39.99. A tremendous artistic achievement, as said in our test.
- Cyberpunk 2077 is €29.99 instead of €59.99. If you haven’t discovered it yet, maybe now is the right time. Waiting for the major DLC (and paying) planned for next year.
- Ghostwire: Tokyo is €23.99 instead of €59.99. An original game, but rather soft according to our test.
- Dying Light 2 is €29.99 instead of €59.99. But it has left a bitter taste to the editorial staff. Its first DLC is available since the beginning of the monthbut it’s only kind of a ten-ball horde mode…
- Metal: Hellsinger is €19.79 instead of €29.99. If you like metal and fast action, you will like this game that our test warmly recommend.
- The Subnautica Bundle and Subnautica: Below Zero is €26.98 instead of €59.98. The first is interesting although repetitivethe second tries to do better but gets boring in the end.
- Resident Evil Village is €29.99 instead of €39.99. A good action FPS with horror elements like our test indicates it.
- Hello Neighbor is €6.99 instead of €27.99. The 2 is still scheduled to come out next December 6.
- The Shadow Warrior Bundle is €23.19 instead of €97.97. It includes the latest installment in the series, which our test said to be effective and pleasant but lacking in content.
- The Mortuary Assistant is €16.79 instead of €20.99. Play as an apprentice embalmer and confront demons, ghosts and other supernatural apparitions.
- The Crysis Remastered trilogy pack is €29.97 instead of €89.97. Because yes, that’s it, the last of the three games is now also available on Steam.
- Halo Infinite is €29.99 instead of €59.99. The co-op mode is also finally available since the beginning of the month.
- The Dead Island Bundle is €8.77 instead of €44.97. To keep you waiting for Dead Island 2, which was recently pushed back as of April 28, 2023.
- DOOM Eternal at €7.99 instead of €19.99. A safe bet, according to our test which is as good as the game
- Necromunda: Hired Gun is €19.99 instead of €39.99. But our test do not recommend it.
- The pack grouping the different Metro is €16.94 instead of €84.96. A bargain, really.
- death loop is €19.79 instead of €59.99. The latest from Arkane Studios was able to seduce the editorial staff.
To war as in war:
- Battlefield 2042 is €19.79 instead of €59.99. who benefits from a slight increase in players thanks to the start of season 3.
- hell let loose is €26.79 instead of €39.99. A benchmark for strategic FPSin which you will now be able to play with a flamethrower.
- isonzo is €25.49 instead of €29.99. According our test, if you are a bad loser, we do not recommend it. If you have a strong mind, enjoy yourself.
- squad is €31.49 instead of €44.99. The title of our test being ” a benchmark in tactical FPS “, I think everything has been said.
- Chivalry 2 is €17.99 instead of €35.99. After all, in the Middle Ages they also knew how to have fun. Our preview indicates that the title should satisfy players looking for an accessible experience.
originals of survival:
- DayZ is €23.99 instead of €39.99. I don’t know what more to say.
- Rust is €26.79 instead of €39.99. And I don’t know what else to say either.
- Deadside is €12.59 instead of €16.79. And there again, I don’t know… Ah yes, at the moment, the editorial staff sometimes play live evenings on our channel Twitch.
- SCUM is €14.99 instead of €29.99. A survival game where you can poop, so that’s bound to be good.
- Generation Zero is €5.49 instead of €24.99. A very poor survival game, as indicated our test. Probably because you can’t poop in it.
- TheForest is €3.86 instead of €16.79. Its sequel, originally scheduled for release on May 20, 2022, has been postponed to February 23, 2023.
- No Man’s Sky is €27.49 instead of €54.99. It has been playable on Switch for a month. What makes us a beautiful leg.
- rafting is €13.39 instead of €19.99. Only one thing to say: fucking shark.
- Green Hell is €14.69 instead of €20.99. A survival game that offers a demanding experience, as indicated our test.
Who ya gonna call?
- Phasmophobia is €9.27 instead of €11.59. Still in early access, but will soon enter its beta phase.
- Ghost Watchers is €9.99 instead of €12.49. It’s supposed to come out of early access soon, our test will come next. Spoiler alert: he’s not great.
- Ghost Exorcism INC. is €11.99 instead of €14.99. The latter can be played with up to six players in cooperation.
- FOREWARNED is €8.09 instead of €10.79. Ghosts are actually old-fashioned. Instead, face mummies in Egyptian tombs.
- Devour is €3.19 instead of €3.99. But it is not more original than the titles mentioned above.
- The Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 Bundle is €1.46 instead of €19.50. Shame on you if you still don’t have these games. For this price, go for it!
- Back 4 Blood is €19.79 instead of €59.99. The game will receive a third paid expansion next December 6, which will feature a new story campaign, a new character, and a friendly infected. Yes, friendly.
- World War Z: Aftermath is €19.99 instead of €39.99. The edition that brings the FPS view to the original game. We recommend it to youand it’s nicer than Back 4 Blood.
- GTFO is €31.99 instead of €39.99. The alternative version of the rundown 1.0 has been available for a month. Well, the enemies aren’t really zombies, but the game is great.
- Killing Floor 2 is €6.99 instead of €27.99. A classic, as are the Left 4 Dead.
It’s in the old pots…
- Producer is €19.99 instead of €24.99. It is written in our test that this game is probably one of the best FPS of the year “. Just that !
- POSTAL: Brain Damaged is €13.35 instead of €16.69. Take a ride inside the Dude’s sick mind, with this retro-fps which isn’t as bad than what was expected.
- Blood Fresh Supply is €4.09 instead of €8.19. The restored version of a cult title from the 90s.
- Blood West is €9.36 instead of €12.49. An atypical retro-fps, but not very interesting. We bet that it evolves over its early access.
- Quake is €3.99 instead of €9.99. Timeless.
- Gloomwood is €14.27 instead of €16.79. Currently in Early Access, our preview talks about a game with huge potential.
- DUSK is €6.79 instead of €16.99. A retro FPS that was able to convince writing.
- Ionfury at €8.39 instead of €20.99. A retro FPS who did NOT convince writing.
- Turbo Overkill is €15.11 instead of €16.79. An excellent retro-fps, that the editorial staff appreciated.
- Hellbound at €6.24 instead of €12.49. Our test title “a tasteless retro FPS”. And I have full confidence in the expertise of my friend Rutabaga.
- ULTRAKILL is €15.74 instead of €20.99. Slight drop for this retro FPS which knew convince the editorial staff.
For PvP lovers:
- Sea of Thieves is €19.99 instead of €39.99. Season 8 has just started.
- Hunt: Showdown is €15.99 instead of €39.99. A very nice PvPvE FPS that offers a good cooperative gaming experience.
- Dead by Daylight at €7.99 instead of €19.99. A new killer has recently been available : Knight.
- Secret Neighbor is €4.19 instead of €16.79. A multiplayer Hello Neighbor, in which six players try to reach the neighbor’s basement, while the latter pretends to be one of them.