Warner Bros. Discovery is back in New York City, bringing fan-favorite shows, comics and more from an incredibly wide roster across the company’s combined divisions, with a series of panels, activations and more not to be seen. they can lose. from Thursday, October 6 to Sunday, October 9.
HBO Max and DC’s Doom Patrol will take to the main stage with fan favorites like Brendan Fraser, Diane Guerrero, April Bowlby, Joivan Wade and Michelle Gomez. On the show floor, fans can walk into the DC STAR Labs (Booth 1001), an interactive lab facility complete with hero testing stations, super suit reveals, fan giveaways, surprise guest appearances and much more. You can hear more about how the lab will play a pivotal role in the fourth season of DC and HBO Max’s original series Titans as star Brenton Thwaites, showrunner Greg Walker and more to-be-announced actors take the main stage to talk about the hit show. .
HBO will also give a first look at the final season of His Dark Materials, with executive producers Jane Tranter and Dan McCulloch and series stars Dafne Keen, Amir Wilson and James McAvoy. Fans will also enjoy a screening of the season three premiere of Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler, featuring series stars Jack Bannon and Ben Aldridge along with executive producers Bruno Heller and John Stephens.
And fright fans have a lot to look forward to, with the adult original animated series Velma taking off the mask of the origin of the Scooby-gang unsung hero, Velma Dinkley. Executive producer Mindy Kaling, who also voices Velma, along with showrunner Charlie Grandy and special guests provide a sneak peek of the first episode. The Travel Channel also brings real paranormal investigators, ghost brothers Dalen Spratt, Juwan Mass and Marcus Harvey to give fans exclusive insight into the new season of their Discovery+ series Ghost Brothers: Lights Out.
DC will bring comic guests, announcements and more, with DC CCO and Publisher Jim Lee to host a panel full of surprise guests talking about what’s coming in the comics and more, as well as a Harley Quinn 30th pop-up activation, giveaways for Fans & More: Be sure to follow @DCComics on social media for additional updates and announcements.
Younger fans and their families can join in the Cartoon Network festivities with a sneak peek of DC’s first Batman preschool series, Cartoonito’s Batwheels with all-star voice cast Jacob Bertrand, Xolo Maridueña, Lilimar, AJ Hudson; a trick or treat Scooby-Doo! put on display; and a special conversation with acclaimed director Genndy Tartakovsky.
And fans of long-running genre favorite Supernatural will be able to catch a glimpse of The CW’s upcoming prequel series, The Winchesters, from Warner Bros. Television.
Highlights from Warner Bros. Discovery New York Comic Con include:
- hbo max will share exclusive first look at the HBO original series His Dark Materials, as well as the Max Original/Warner Bros. Titans television series, Doom Patrol, Pennyworth: The Origin of Batman’s Butler and the first episode of Warner Bros. Animation’s Velma . , and a look at the second season of the award-winning audio series Batman: The Audio Adventures.
- Discovery+ takes fans on a journey into the supernatural with Ghost Brothers: Lights Out, as series stars Dalen Spratt, Juwan Mass and Marcus Harvey give fans exclusive insight into the new season of their hit discovery+ series.
- DC fans can find out what’s next for Gotham City’s Super-Villains and Super Heroes, what’s next for the Man of Tomorrow, and what’s to come in the DC Multiverse.
- Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. Animation arrive in New York with Cartoonito’s Batwheels, featuring a special cast and crew panel and screening featuring the premiere of two never-before-seen episodes.
- Cartoon Network and Adult Swim reunite legendary creator Genndy Tartakovsky with Adult Swim, Cartoon Network and Boomerang President Michael Ouweleen to discuss what’s next for animation. Plus, stick around for the first US release of Tartakovsky’s next project, Unicorn: Warriors Eternal.
- The CW and Warner Bros.. Television present a pilot screening of The Winchesters, the highly anticipated prequel to the hit drama series Supernatural, followed by a Q&A with members of the creative team.
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment will present three dynamic new animated films at New York Comic Con with world premieres and panels from Aqua Teen Forever: Plantasm, Batman and Superman: Battle of the Super Sons and Mortal Kombat Legends: Snow Blind. There will also be a special screening of Mortal Kombat Legends: Snow Blind on Wednesday, October 5. Fans can apply to attend by email at [email protected] The body of all fan RSVP emails must only include the (1) name of the entrant, (2) a valid email address, and (3) the number of tickets being requested (limit two per ticket). entry). Tickets for the event will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, and fans will be notified via email on September 19. Please note that Mortal Kombat Legends: Snow Blind is rated R and anyone under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
For more information visit DC.com