Facebook event https://www.facebook.com/events/6293979387298841/
Sunday 27 and Monday 28 November, from 11 to 19, two days at Villa Draghi in Montegrotto dedicated entirely to the conscious tasting of natural wine, to discover new labels and a way of making wine according to nature.
Vino al Vino was born from the desire to talk about good wine, the one that is good for nature and for those who drink it. It’s small not only because it’s the first edition, but also because the quality it seeks makes no noise. It is a fair because it loves to learn about wine thanks to industry experts, oenologists, sommeliers, producers, distributors.
What to expect
- More than 40 natural wine producers from Italy, France, Germany and Slovenia.
- Themed workshops with external guests
- Food area with local products
- Craft beer
- A beautiful villa surrounded by greenery
- Terrace party on Sunday evening
- with DJ set open to all, from 6pm to 10pm.
The cellars present
(list being updated!)
Alex Dalla Vecchia (Belluno), Alla Costiera (Vo’), Ananda (Euganei Hills), Antica Valpolicella (Valpolicella), Batic (Slovenia), Candeloro (Vittorito), Cantina Dall’Aquila (Cirò), Carl Koch (Assia Renana, Germany), Casè Società Vinicola (Piacenza), Castagnucoli (Colli Euganei), Clèment Bony (France), Corte Bravi (Valpolicella), Corti Cugini (Franciacorta), Denavolo (Colli Piacentini), Denis Montanar (Malborghetto), Di Cato (Vittorito ), Ducal Wine (Slovenia), Faedesfa (Colli Euganei), Fognano (Fognano), Forawines (Colli Berici), Geronazzo (Valdobbiadene), Il Roccolo di Monticelli (Colli Veronesi), Impronta Agricola (Belfiore), Insolente vini (Monteforte d ‘Alpone), JNK Winery (Slovenia), La Rosi (Euganean Hills), La Visione (Ferrara), Mamaruta (France), Monban (Valdobbiadene), Monte Pascolo (Castell’Arquato), Montecaro (Mezzane di Sotto), Monteforche ( Euganean Hills), Mulit (Slovenia), Nevio Scala (Euganean Hills), Pacina (Castelnuovo Berardenga), Pezzalunga (Brendola), Pialli (Barbarano Vicentino), Poggio Cagnano (Manciano), Radici Erranti (Gavardo), Santa Colomba (Colli Berici), Shun Minowa (Val Trebbia), Silvano Follador (Valdobbiadene), Slavcek (Slovenia), Sospiri – Venetian Botanicals (Venice), Tenuta Fornace (Rovescala), Tenuta Maraveja (Muraroni), Teren (Sacile), Terra Tinta (Alcamo, Sicily), Terre dei Borghi (Euganean Hills), Vino del Poggio (Travo di Piacenza).
Sunday 27 November
- Tasting from 11 to 19
- Workshops InGoblet: a tasting by the glass of natural wines led by Giulia Mascarin, Sommelier and Wine Educator. €15 – 25 people max
- Getting to know the wine: Performative reading of the comic book by Francesco Scalettaris and Gio Di Qual – ed. Yellow beak. FREE, by reservation – 25 people max
- PARTY on the terrace open to allFREE, from 6pm to 10pm, with DJ set by Alberto Martin
Monday 28 November
- Tasting from 11 to 19
- Supernatural Workshop a blind tasting of natural wines, led by Giulia Mascarin, Sommelier and Wine Educator. €15 – 25 people max
- 22 euro daily entrance – you can choose which day to come
- 35 euro full admission valid both days of the fair
How to buy tickets
All tickets, including those for the workshops, can be purchased
- Directly on site during the Fair
- In the BRUTAL stores, Piazza dei Signori 3, Padua (Google Maps)
- In the shadow of the square Via Pietro D’Abano, Padua (Google Maps)
- Marsiglio grocery store, Via Matteotti, 18, 35031 Abano Terme (PD) (Google Maps)
- By Bank transfer, contact us to receive all the information
- Online already available on Eventbrite
*tasting tickets do not include participation in the workshops which must be purchased separately in one of the previous methods.
Article photos from Facebook event